Savvy sellers and buyers know that using a Santa Cruz County local Realtor is unequivocally the best way to buy or sell a home here. Regardless of whether your out-of-town connections are friends, family, or business associates, the fact remains that only a local agent can truly represent your best interests. Just a few examples are:
- The best micro-neighborhood knowledge
- The best familiarity with local property rules
- The best insights about property details
- The attention and respect of other local agents
- The best familiarity with other local agents, which means the best possible positioning in negotiations.
- The best connections and referrals to other local service providers
Real Estate is the largest instrument of wealth in the world. Thus it has the power to transform your economic condition. Buying and selling real estate are the most important investment decisions you will ever make. Putting her clients' interests before self-interest, no Realtor is more devoted to your economic future than Rain Jordan.
I have a history of getting above-asking price, asking price, near asking price, and even above appraisal value for my listings, even in the down market. I know how to list and market your home for the quickest sale at the best price possible. As your Realtor, I do what it takes to sell your home. In addition to expert knowledge, experience, and the latest technology, I offer a huge database of prospects for your listing--an established network of potential buyers--combined with energy, enthusiasm, and a confident, positive attitude. When you work with me, you always have your agent nearby and ready to respond to your needs. I update my sellers regularly about the progress of their listings. Additionally, my sellers have my direct phone number and can reach me until at least 7:00 PM seven days a week.
Here are just a few of the particular benefits I offer you:
- Expert negotiation on your behalf--you want me on your side.
- Vast exposure for your listing.
- Virtual tours to distinguish your listing.
- Enhanced listings, which increase buyer interest and viewings.
- Staging suggestions and assistance.
- Professional photography.
- Seven day a week availability to take your calls and show your home.
- Aggresive follow up with every lead for your property.
- Constant determination, tenacity, and reliability.
Furthermore, thanks to my one-of-a-kind, eye-catching signage and marketing packages, even in a sea of other real estate signs your listing will always stand out from the rest.
If you are planning to place your home on the market, contact me first for a complimentary marketing consultation. You may also browse my website at your convenience for important information on preparing your home for sale, pricing your home properly, marketing it effectively, and making the most of the home inspection process. Of course always ask me for ideas and advice -- I am happy to oblige. Call, text, or email me anytime; I am always available to my clients!
I promise you unbeatable, personalized service, without pressure, at every step of your home buying process, and I know how to get you the best deal possible. I work tirelessly for you, but always at your own pace. Ask me about the proprietary methods I use to help you find your dream home with as little stress and as much joy as possible!
From my website, you also have the ability to:
- search all listings from the convenience of your home.
- be the first to get new listings that match your criteria.
- get real estate market updates for listings in your area.
- Request Rain Jordan's Beach Home Previews, an in-depth newsletter review of beach and ocean view homes on the market, exclusively for my clients.
- view ALL the best beach area and ocean view listings.
- find beaches, restaurants, and other Santa Cruz County attractions.
- access "For Buyers" - your source for the latest tips, checklists, and free reports.
- read the latest market news.
- request a complimentary personal consultation, to help you make the most of my experience, knowledge, and specialized services.
- request complimentary financial advice on loans, mortgages, interest rates and tax benefits.
- obtain community and utility information.
You need a strong, proactive agent who is determined to get the job done, get you the best possible deal, and be responsive to all your real estate needs, providing you with prompt service, personalized guidance, and professional expertise from property search to contract to the close of escrow and far beyond. That agent is me.
I am passionate about my work and about my clients' happiness. Your satisfaction is my success!